Sunday, September 6, 2015

Where There's a Will, There's a Way.

Hello everyone! I am Kyle Buonfiglio. I'm a music education major, and my main instrument is voice. Now...that is what I am known to be in college to those who are just meeting me, but really I am a fun loving, friendly guy. I love to make people laugh. I guess you could call me normal.

The reason I joined this class is because I am tired of people getting ridiculed for no reason. I want this class to teach me more on the subjects of feminism and gay civil rights. I already support, but I want to learn how to support even more. This class is truly going to be great.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kyle,

    I agree that most people get ridiculed a lot! I don't even know if their is ever a great reason to ridicule someone. I think it really is a low self esteem and huge ego problem in the world. I want to do something about that also! It is quite a challenge though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyle, I also picked this class to become more educated about the topics of feminism and etc. Can't wait to learn more together as a group. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kyle♥,
    Thank you for your support for the gay community and believing that nobody should get ridiculed for whatever reason. I look forward to having great class discussion about things like this.
    -Orlando

    ReplyDelete