Thursday, December 10, 2015

Combatting Intentional Bigotry and Inadvertently Racist Acts

By Fletcher A. Blanchard

I feel like now a days racism it taken to a whole other extent. I feel like people minds are fogged by the opinions and the opinions of others. People are literally taking racism to a whole other level. That level is making things worse. Racial segregation is real. It was real in the 60s and it's still real today. Some may argue that it's actually worse. Now I don't know about that, but what I do know is that racism has to be deal with. There needs to be some kind of middle group between all the different races.

To be honest, I feel like sometimes white people are blamed for no reason. People get so sensitive now a days. It's like one moment you say something and the next someone is getting in your face because they think you said somethings racist. It's literally ridiculous. People need to realized that. Blanchard article totally helped me to connect the dots of racism today. It just makes me sad to see the way things are turning out.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-JcBFAuLc-0UWxEQ0lsdmJsSzQ/view

I'm sure there are some of you out there that don't agree with me. But, just realize where I'm coming from. Are there any of you that agree with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment